TBA Firefly Penowrap
TBA Firefly Penowrap is used in conjunction with other TBA Firefly products to maintain the FRL of various walls, floors and ceilings where they are penetrated by either structural or service penetrations.
Tested to AS1530.4-2014 and Assessed in accordance with AS4072.1-2005.
- Steel Universal Beams
- Timber Beams
- C & Z Steel Purlins
- All sizes and bundles of Power Cables used in Australia (with or without Steel Cable Trays)
- All sizes and bundles of Comms Cables used in Australia (with or without steel Cable Trays)
- Full range of VASS Electrical Busducts with either copper or aluminium conductors
- Full range of EAE Electrical Busducts with either copper or aluminium conductors
- Full range of ABB Electrical Busducts with either copper or aluminium conductors
To meet DTS compliance with Specification A2.3 of NCC2016 amendment 1 (including prior versions) & Schedule 5 of NCC2019 for determination of an FRL.
Please ask for the relevant Regulatory Information Reports from an Accredited Testing Laboratory to ensure that you are covered for your specific Wall, Floor or Ceiling Type and your specific penetration size and orientation.
TBA Firefly Penowrap is to be installed in Strict Accordance with the concise construction details contained within these Reports.